Liked on YouTube: PrinceZayy-Good Times

PrinceZayy-Good Times

Good Times•PrinceZayy Lyrics: Lemme tell you all the good times that life proved making up my mind when the times through Lemme tell you all the good times that life proved making up my mind when I saw you Bighearted girl she wants to rule the world through her chest she can make everyone put to rest their hate shes so bighearted so good she makes me feel flawless Makes me feel flawless make it all right I been looking real deep into her eyes she can do it all she can do it all Lemme tell you all the good times that life proved making up my mind when the times through Lemme tell you all the good times life proved making up my mind when I saw you Good Vibes 🎶 Follow me on my musical journey Socials: https://ift.tt/nNCP9sO 8•21•22 ® 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚣 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 #music #rnb #princezayy
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ap1teSTtZ4

Popular posts from this blog

Liked on YouTube: Keez James Kutta (DOG) Kyun Bana ? NoorZain Knowledge

Liked on YouTube: Haradiya Kaam Na Kari Taza | Full Song |Khesari Lal Yadav,Kajal Raghwani |Main Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga